Saturday 15 March 2014

Birth Day Status For Whatsapp, Facebook, Tweeter




A birthday is a day that comes once a year when a person celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage.





ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


sending u a b'day wish
wraped with all my love
have a very happy b'day..

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


I always wished 4 a spcl frnd who'd b close 2 my heart it came true when I meet u
on ur spcl day I wish 4 u happy b'day..

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


I hope that 4 every candel on ur cake
u get a wonderful surprise..
Happy birthday

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


sending u a b'day wish
wraped with all my love
have a very happy b'day...

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


Wish u a thousand tyms happy return of this spcl day...My Girl...My Girlfriend

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë


I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy..
happy b'day...

ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë










0 comments:

Post a Comment